There are less than 2% of general contractors in the state of Texas that are certified through the manufacturer to install this type of roofing, and Roofity is certified with the most recognized manufacturer (GenFlex) who will completely back our installations with a NDL (no dollar limit) material and installation warranty
- Roofity acquired Lifetime Roofing in 2012. Lifetime now acts as our commercial division. Lifetime Commercial Roofing has extensive experience in commercial restoration project management and will ensure:
- That a commercial roofing representative meets on the job site to initially inspect the extent of damage.
- Reports, documentation, and estimates in Xactimate (a nationally licensed damage assessment and cost software recognized by all major insurance companies) are prepared properly.
- Property owners are informed of any additional code or drainage issues that may be present.
- Suppliers provide us with a designated delivery truck during the duration of the job in order tomove materials at will in case of emergency situations.
- We have on-site management during the entire job ensuring all work is performed per Lifetime Commercial Roofing, manufacturer, and clients’ specifications.
- Exceptional care is taken to coordinate construction with tenants and or peoples that may be affected by the work needing to be done.
- Landscaping, pools, and property is left the same or in better shape than when we arrived.
- OSHA compliance and all local, state, and national regulations are met.
- All sub-contractors and suppliers are paid promptly.
- All sub-contractors and suppliers’ lien waivers are properly formatted and signed.
COMMERCIAL ROOFING JOB MANAGEMENT – THIS STARTS WITH THE SUPPLIER.
All our suppliers are paid immediately for materials. This ensures all liens for materials are immediately waived. Most companies are 30-90 days out on payment to the supplier- this means that with other companies you don’t actually own your shingles for up to 3 months after they have been installed on your roof.
Some of our suppliers include:
- Gulf Eagle
- ABC Supply Co.
- Southern Shingles
- Shelter Distribution
On commercial jobs we require our supplier to provide us with a designated delivery truck during the duration of the job, in order to move materials at will, in case of emergency situations.
COMMERCIAL ROOFING JOB LOGISTICS
Whether dealing with an occupied 6 story office complex with multiple tenants, or a 30 building multi-family apartment community. We have the professional know how to logistically get the job done in the most organized and timely manner possible.
We have on-site management during the entire job ensuring all work is performed per Roofity, manufacturer, and client specifications.
Exceptional care is taken to coordinate construction with tenants and or peoples that may be affected by the work needing to be done.
Landscaping and/or personal property is left in better shape than when we arrive.
COMMERCIAL ROOFING PAYMENT MANAGEMENT
In most instances payment is allocated through the insurance in 2 payments. The first being the actual cash value payment, which is the replacement cost of an item minus its age or depreciation, and then the remaining depreciated amount once the job has been completed and invoiced.
In most commercial claim situations there are things left off or not accounted for that will need to be supplemented to the insurance at no cost to our clients. However, the approval of these items in no way affects the standards by which we roof. Quality measures and warranty specs will be carried out regardless of payment from insurance to ensure the property is reroofed correctly.
In all instances, we provide our customers with notarized partial lien waivers with any exchange of money for their protection and peace of mind.
COMMERCIAL ROOFING PRODUCT SELECTION
Roofity is versed in all types of commercial roofing including but not limited to:
- Standing Seam
- Flat Modified Bitumine
- 2-ply roofing
- Tar and gravel
And the newest, most popular, commercial roofing retrofit material, TPO
TPO or (thermoplastic polyolefin) has a 90% reflectivity rating and is placed over ISO board. This can give problematic flat roofs not only a water proof, storm resilient covering, but also drastically improve the energy efficiency of commercial or investment properties.