Most homeowners do not do business with a roofing contractor on a regular and ongoing basis. The roof repair industry is awash with slip-shod crews and outright con-men, so how can a homeowner select a trustworthy repair service? Look for companies with integrity!
What to look for?
- Will they explain to you exactly what needs repair and why? Will they back up their claim with photographic evidence?
- Will they replace existing roof vents and flashing or just work around them?
- Do they provide references that you can contact — especially for jobs that are more than a few weeks old?
- Are they fully insured against injury to their crew and damage to your home and property?
- What guarantee or warranty do they offer beyond that of the shingle manufacturer?
- Will they provide you with a certificate of completion and a written warranty on their work, not just the roofing materials?
- Do they support any local charities or community organizations? Are they an active, permanent member of the community?
We far exceed local and state code requirements and replace roof penetrations such as pipe jacks, air vents, and water diversions with the shingles. This establishes a new, uniform age for all components of the roof. This is vital to ensure the manufacturer warranty is not voided and allows us to back up our work with a warranty of a minimum of 3 years and up to 20 years.
If you have concerns about your roofing, contact us for an inspection. If your roof is in good shape, you can count on us to say so. If it needs repair, we will discuss your needs honestly with you. Roofity prides itself on integrity, safety, and customer satisfaction.